Sunday, November 18, 2007

Noteable SPRING 2008 Collections

Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week had some noteable collections and some forgetable ones. I won't mention the forgetable collections because I can't remember them. Although not so forgetable, I was disapointed with Baby Phat's 2008 Spring collection. I am not into the "Tramp Chic" look, and it's way too excessive. Caroline Herrarra had wonderful silhouettes but those god awful prints ruined it for me. My absolute favorite was actually Tracy Reese, however the notable runner ups were Luca Luca, Mui Mui, Armani, Monique Lhillier and Zac Posen. There collections were superbly fresh and beautiful. Elle featured their shows below:

Luca Luca Spring 2008

Double click bottom Arrow. (Source: ElleMagazine)

Mui Mui Spring 2008

Double click bottom Arrow. (Source: ElleMagazine)

Giorgio Armani Spring 2008

Double click bottom Arrow. (Source: ElleMagazine)

Monique Lhillier Spring 2008

Double click bottom Arrow. (Source: ElleMagazine)

Zac Posen Spring 2008

Double click bottom Arrow. (Source: ElleMagazine)

No comments: