Thursday, July 15, 2010

Funky Good Time!

As the never forgotten fabulously famous James Brown said, sometimes you have to have a "funky good time". I must admit, I am closet bedroom dancer, but for sometime I have not been inspired to cut a rug. There must be an inch of dust on the acid jazz and disco CDs on the shelf. As the DJ booth has been empty some time. Dealing with the struggle of recession and life's challenges has gotten the best of me. But the video below has brought a bit of needed inspiration to snap my fingers, even though it is ridiculously humorous.


The bedroom dancing dude to James Brown in this video appears to be an exceptional exhibitionist contortionist. I must say that I so understand his joy, because James Brown also inpires me to snap my fingers and dancing in the light!

No comments: