Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Life as I know it.....An introductory thought

I’m a behaviorist who happens to be a voracious reader, with an inquisitive itch, and incredibly strong opinions. Frankly, my friends and colleagues would rather have their wisdom teeth pulled without novocain rather than listen to my random rants. On any given day, I have shared my thoguhts on subjects like human rights, world peace, preserving the planet/global green, the womanist movement, religion as philosophical literature, eradicating poverty/One campaign, relationships, the concept of "Love not Hate",when to procreate, academia, urbanisms and suburbanisms, child rearing and child development, the markets, hedge fund maniacalism, the UN and it’s baby sitters, the corporate manifesto, the concept that life's contradictions represent the human condition, ……yada, yada, yada…..and the list goes on.....so here we are. Life as I know it………..TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: